There needs to be a Forever 35 and here’s why.
Forever 21 is a go-to retailer for the latest trends for women who have not experienced the results of aging and/or post partum. It is a place where petite women and young girls who have not yet started their period can purchase an inexpensive wardrobe filled with clothes that will probably fall apart after one spin in the washing machine. If you want to find an outfit that will probably go out of style next month and cost as much as three value meals there is no better store.
Believe it or not a grown woman with a savings and retirement account wants the same opportunity. She wants to be able to purchase a dress and top and a stack of gold bangle bracelets and still have money left over to pay for preschool tuition. She wants to purchase the kind of clothes worn in magazines and on television shows but at a moderate cost and not feel bad when it disintegrates or mistakenly gets tossed in the trash.
These would be some of the ideal items sold at a Forever 35 store.
- Tunics with built-in stomach reducer to disguise deflating post-delivery stomach
- Sweatpants for casual comfort, sparkle accents for trips to the pharmacy and gas station
- High heel/sneaker hybrid with open toe and cushion for power shopping
- Gold medallion necklaces for holidays and girl trips to Las Vegas
- Hoop earrings for a J. Lo moment
- Lactation tank tops
- Yoga pants
- Maternity pants
- Extra large tote bags
- Dark wash jeggings
- iPhone chargers
- Pill cases for pharmaceutical organization
- Magic Mike DVDs
- Underwire bras for jug support
- Wrinkle remover
- Sunglasses to mask under eye circles and aid in avoiding conversations
Can someone make this happen?
Kate Casey is a pop culture, parenting, and pregnancy humor writer. Kate writes gossip analysis and reality television recaps on her popular site www.loveandknuckles.com. Kate deconstructs celebrity spin by translating the tabloids for normal people. She has 4 kids under the age of 6.