- It is possible to love another little one as much as you love your first born.
- This may take a little longer than it did first time round and that’s OK.
- I am shoutier than I want to be.
- I really can’t remember the last time my armpits, legs and bikini line we’re all smooth at the same time.
- Breastfeeding can work and be amazing with #2 when it really didn’t and wasn’t with #1.
- Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.
- Watching your tiny children interact can make your heart melt.
- Listening to your tiny children interact can make your brain melt.
- Netflix. On the iPad. While cooking dinner.
- Family who offer to babysit are precious. Family who offer to take your children overnight should be sainted.
- OK, but it’ll have to be a quickie. Nuff said.
- Synchronised nap time #lifegoal
- YSL Touche Eclat can be purchased for under a tenner on eBay. Unfortunately still not with a paintbrush sized applicator.
- It is well funny when the toddler teaches the baby to say poo and bum.
- Lipstick is nice, blusher is necessary.
- Internet shopping. Love a doorstep gossip with Dave from Yodel.
- The baby doesn’t care if you have to get up early with the toddler, the toddler doesn’t give a shit if you’ve been up all night with the baby.
- I am more honest, confident and accepting. I have a lot less time to worry about it…
- Mum vest. Stretchy, tucked into your jeans/leggings, neutral colour – smooths everything out, keeps you warm and stops any unwanted belly flashing.
- Now two people think I’m fricking funny. Awesome.
24 Jan 18
15 Apr 17
6 Aug 17
28 Oct 16
1 Apr 18
9 Mar 18
17 Apr 17
29 Oct 16
11 Sep 17
27 Jun 17
Keep up to date with Selfish Mother — Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media